Tuesday, November 10, 2015

CASology Week #172: Give




This is my second post for today.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post,  please click here.

Hello and happy Tuesday.  Time for another challenge at CASology.  This week, our cue word is Give. 

I debated about whether I would give thanks or give a gift.  I am just so smitten with this Avery Elle Beautiful Bow stamp set that I was looking for another chance to use it--so I dressed my card up as a gift with a bow--simple and easy as pie.




Now, it's your turn.  How does Give inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.



21 comments :

  1. This stamp is honestly so awesome, and pairing it with kraft is PERFECT, Joyce! I wrap all my gifts in brown paper, and adore teaming it with red ribbon, so this is right up my alley!! Absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know I love this one..looks great on Kraft xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love how 3d this stamp looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never gets old, Joyce... my 'go to' TOO!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce....I am in love with this bow and it looks simply stunning on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pretty red bow on the kraft card base!! PRETTY card Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bow stamp is amazing and I love the tag as well! The red on kraft paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome "CAS" card! The bow sure makes a great statement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce...this is such a clever idea! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such an elegant bow, Joyce and you have used it so beautifully!!!! Love the kraft and the sweet little tag stamp!!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this bold striped bow, Joyce ... so striking and fabulous with the tiny tag! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your crisp, clean ribbon and bow, Joyce! The deep red stripes are perfect against the Kraft background, too ~ Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this simple "gift" of a card, Joyce! There's nothing better than red on kraft! And I love your card for the ColourQ DT, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. No I will not buy that stamp...No I will not buy that stamp...No I will not buy that stamp...ha ha I love your presie Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card. Your 'gift' looks so crisp and clean. Nice stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It really is a pretty awesome stamp. I love how dimensional it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that bow stamp too and your beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kraft and red...a perfect gift! I LOVE this card and have been debating whether or not I need that stamp...now I think I DO! I love the dimension and all the possibilities! And perfect for male or female!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card, with that dashing bow, IS a gift...simple and sweet!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...