Tuesday, November 10, 2015

ColourQ #316...One of a Kind Birthday



If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.   We have a really nice bunch of colors for you this week--I was inspired to make a masculine birthday card.  How will you be inspired?




I used PTI Leave it Be to die cut and stamp a variety of leaves and Plaid Builder to stamp a plaid pattern on a scrap of white card stock.  



I impressed my main panel with a woodgrain impression plate--always a favorite of mine for masculine cards--and popped it up with foam tape.


Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team.  I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.


Thanks for Visiting

17 comments :

  1. Great card! That border looks stunning! Such great stamping...Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous masculine card, Joyce! Your stamped plaid is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is great plaid stamping, patience needed to build that up!! Love the woodgrain. I have this plate and must use it more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamped plaid is fabulous Joyce, what a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful masculine card! I really like the plaid edge too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plaid strip on the side and the dry embossing, Joyce!!!! The leaves are beautiful and the sentiment is such fun - love the look of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the plaid design. The colors are perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your plaid looks so amazing! Love this fabulous masculine design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous autumnal leaves and sprigs, Joyce ... fantastic plaid and yummy texture! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your plaid pattern with your leaves, Joyce! Such a beautiful take on the color combo, too! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you incorporated this mix of colors in both the plaid and in your floral cluster. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to rock the colors, I like the cluster of leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your plaid is so beautifully stamped, Joyce. I can never get it to look good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that awesome plaid you created - it's so fun! The woodgrain embossing is the perfect backdrop for the leaves and is that an old HA sentiment I spy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Joyce , this is gorgeous and the embossed wood panel always a favorite of mine. Love the fall cluster and that beautiful plaid you created! I never seem to make plaids turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Smitten with your cluster of fall elements...and the wood grain and plaid add an extra touch of class!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...