Monday, March 30, 2020

2 Cards and a Bookmark



Popping in to share a few things I have made while under 'house arrest' in California.

First up, a card to celebrate happier times, which I hope will not be too long away.  I was inspired by the sketch at MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #482, Addicted to CAS #181: Texture, and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.







Next up is a card inspired by the challenge at Just Add Ink #498:  Just add "E".  I made an Encouragement card, one of many I plan to make and send to friends in the coming days.


I am also entering this card at Addicted to Stamps and More #382: Make Your Mark, as I colored this stamp with colored pencils.


.


Last up is a bookmark I made using the Hero Arts Bookcase stamp.  The challenge at A Blog Named Hero is Anything But a Card, so it seemed fitting to make a bookmark with this fun stamp.  I took my inspiration for the colors from the inspiration photo at Just Us Girls #529.






Well, that's it for me today.  I'm almost done with the mystery/thriller 'The Woman in Cabin 10' and I must get back to it to see how it ends.


Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. Both great projects. I think Encouragement is well needed in the world today. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic theme Joyce! A card of encouragement is just what someone may need at the moment. Thanks for joining our "Just Add E" challenge. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joyce! Hoping all is well in your neck of the woods! Wish we could see each other again...maybe someday, huh? Your cards and bookmark are so pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS creation. Great use of a theme for your 'E' component. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joyce! Love your bookmark with vibrant colors! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero! Cha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that textured background and fabulous colors. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful array of cards, Joyce. I just love the textured background you used for your fun wine card! Love the simplicity of it and the colors too. I hope you and yours are all safe adn well Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...