Tuesday, March 31, 2020

My Crafty Tuesday



I managed to get some crafting done today...Starting off with an interpretation of the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #365.  I used a faux stitching die to mark the divided sections of the sketch.  I am also linking this card up at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.






The next three cards were inspired by the Stay Crafty with Hero #2:  Never Seen Ink challenge.  Honestly, I could work on this challenge for weeks, but for today, I just pulled out Color Layering Village and the kit from December, 2019 and made 3 cards.



I am also entering this card at AAA Cards #162: Made in Minutes.





I am also entering this card at Just Add Ink #498: Encouragement and at Addicted to CAS #181: Texture.






I am also entering this card at Seize the Birthday: Cards for Kids.




That's it for me today.  Please stay home and keep washing your hands!!


Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. Great CAS card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay indoors and craft instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those mice - they are adorable! The background texture is a delight too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely cards. Sweet little mice - I like the way you have coloured them. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS cards and I love the sweet and adorable mice. Thanks so joining us in the fun challenge at Seize the Birthday. I hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cute Mice cards Joyce! Love the sentiment on the bottom one and I think the entire country would have the same wish right about now! Thanks for using your time to join us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS-card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, Joyce. That little mouse is so cute. Thanks for sharing one of them with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some wonderful cards to see today! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collection of cards. I love how you added texture to your card by using embossing folders. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Apologies for the late comment.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...