Sunday, September 22, 2019

Mice on Ice and NYC



I am totally smitten with the adorable mice from Lawn Fawn Mice on Ice.  Here they are sending a hug to my niece who lives across the country and loves to skate.  I am entering this card at CAS(E) this Sketch #340, Color Throwdown #561, and AAA Cards #149.







When I saw the new challenge at The Library Challenge #42: I'll Take Manhattan, I knew I just had to play along.  I am headed there in a couple of weeks to meet my daughter for a long weekend.  I used the sketch, again, at CAS(E) this Sketch #340.





Short and sweet for me today.  Off to walk the dog!


Thanks for Visiting

11 comments :

  1. Two simply wonderful cards....I too am in love with those sweet mice on ice and can't wait to ink these little critters up! And your cityscape card is fabulous, love those gorgeous clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Joyce! Those little mice are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring of these tiny mice is amazing! An adorable card. And, ooh, the stencilled clouds with the NYC skyline is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple great cards, Joyce! The mice are so sweet and I love the layered clouds backing your skyline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon! I'm totally bowled over by your Mice on Ice. Such a crisp and clean and perfectly CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, I look forward to seeing you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both such fun cards, those mice are so sweet. I can't wait to play with mine and the Manhattan background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to New York - how wonderful! Yes, your card is a fabulous tribute to the city - love the clouds and Lady Liberty reaching for the sky. I love your cute mouse card too. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The New York silhouette is gorgeous and I love the clouds! The mice are adorable and perfect for your sweet CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet mice. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...