Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Time Out #143...Rainbow






There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  This week, we challenge you to be inspired by the quote below:






I was inspired by the idea of rainbows and sunshine for my card.  My sweet friend Tracey sent me these stamped and die cut bits from her newest rainbow set, and I was able to make this fun shaped card.





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Arlene, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge. Winnie & Walter is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

6 comments :

  1. What a fun shaped card, Joyce ... vibrant and colourful and so cheery! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an fun card and how cute that it is shaped this way-what a gorgeous set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful rainbow! And it looks super how you followed the lines of it for the shape of your card; makes it an unique one! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE and LOVE this, Joyce! The stamps/dies arrived in my collection a little while ago...need to get them out for a play!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce this makes me so happy and the addition of the sun is on point!! May have to case that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...