Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Time Out #145...Don't Worry





We have a new challenge at Time Out.  This week, we challenge you to make a card with the theme of Breast Cancer Awareness.  The optional twist is one layer with pink.






I decided to go all out PINK on my card, although did not make it one layer, as I wanted to paper piece and pop up these adorable birds.  I used CAS-Fridays Little Birdies stamps to make a pink themed encouragement card.  Gosh, I hope I can keep this one in my stash for a long time, which would mean that I didn't need to send it to anyone I care about.





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Sidan, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge. CAS-UAL Fridays Stamps is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run for two weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

11 comments :

  1. What cute paper pieced birds, Joyce ... and sweet patterns! The sentiment they're chirping is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the paper pieced birds and how you stacked them. Really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are they! This is so cute Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sweet card...love your fabulous trio of pretty in pink birds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the paper piecing and CAS design! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those birds really pop! Love the different patterns in pink! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fantastic papers you chose for these adorable birdies. I love this design and your card brought a big smile to me face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love how you used those little birds and turned them into a perfect breast cancer awareness card... the color looks fab and your clean design is great!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little birds are so cute in their pink patterned papers, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...