Monday, September 30, 2019

L'Shanah Tovah



I am just popping in quickly to wish all my Jewish friends L'Shanah Tovah.  Today is Rosh Hashanah, and the year is 5780.  Where does the time go?

I used a new set by Mama Elephant which was free with purchase called Happy Chic Wishes.  It is hard to see in this photo, but the 'happy' is stamped in gold ink.  I am entering this card at CAS(E) this Sketch #341 and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.







I did not get to make and send Rosh Hashanah cards this year, but whipped up this quickie, which is a prototype for next year.  Will someone please remind me next summer to get my Rosh Hashanah cards made in time!

A Sweet New Year to All


Thanks for Visiting

5 comments :

  1. A delightfully simple CAS card. I'm so glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Joyce!! Your CAS card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card, Joyce!!! Love it!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Joyce! I love your gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year...so sorry to be so late! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...