Saturday, August 3, 2019

Guest Designer at Addicted to CAS









Today I am honored to be the Guest Designer at Addicted to CAS # because I was chosen as CAS Perfectionist for their challenge #163:  Heat with this card.



The code word for this week's Addicted to CAS Challenge is BUBBLE.


                         


I made this card using several different stamp sets, all featuring speech bubbles.  To keep my card Clean and Simple, I clustered all of my elements in the lower right hand corner, stamping several of them partially off the page.  I also stamped my sentiments directly on my images, further concentrating all the action in that corner.  I added some subtle texture to my card front, adding interest to the white space.

So, I hope you will play along this week, featuring whatever sort of bubble suits your fancy.




Thanks for Visiting

5 comments :

  1. Such a wonderful take on the code word Joyce! I love the colourful speech bubbles with textured subtle BG! Beautifully cas! We are so glad to have you as our guest designer this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Joyce...so clever and just perfect for anyone's birthday! Love that sweet eat cake sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clever take on the code word, Joyce! Your clustered speech bubbles are so cute and your color palette is fabulous! I also love how you added texture to your design with the cover plate!
    Thank you again for being our Guest Designer for this challenge! I'm sure you are going to inspire our visitors to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful take on the code word, Joyce. I love that you clustered the speech bubbles and left some without words, and I love the little heart in the off the edge bubble at the bottom. So happy to have you with us as Guest Designer for this challenge. It is always a joy to craft along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the arrangement of speech bubbles, Joyce, and the colors you used. We're so happy to have you guest designing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...