Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Mid-Week Crafty Fun



What a treat for me to get some crafting time during the week.  First up is a card using my very first stamp set from Betsy Veldman's new stamping company, The Greetery.  I was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch #336 and am also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  S is for...Succulents.






Next up is my take on the (dreaded) one-layer card with a masculine birthday card I made using one stamp and one stencil.  I am entering this card at Addicted to CAS #166: One Layer,  Less is More #402: One Layer Stencil, and AAA Birthday #4: For the Boys.








The August Stretch Your Stamps challenge at A Blog Named Hero has caused me to pull out some new and old Hero Arts stamps to play along.  My next two cards are for that challenge.  I am also entering them at Color Throwdown #558 and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes.





I was also inspired by the sketch at Retro Rubber #118 for this card, which uses a Hero Arts background cling stamp and a PTI balloon stamp that are at least 5 years old.








Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. Another great line up of cards Joyce! I love your CTS card, looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that spiral sentiment, had me twisting my neck to read it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB-u-LOUS collection of makes on your blog today

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one fabulous set of cards from one day's crafting! They are ALL amazing. I like the way you've used coloured balloons over the background stamp for your card. The texture you've added to the white base is a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber again. It's always a pleasure to see your work in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful array of cards, Joyce. Love the lightly stenciled birthday card with the circular sentiment. So CAS and so perfect for our OLC challenge at Addicted To CAS. Thank you for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your cards and especially the one with the spiral sentiment! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creations as always, Joyce. I love your stencilled one layer, what a gorgeous effect with the cursive font circular sentiment over the geographic pattern. Sorry for the late visit and thanks so much for sharing at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce, love how you have used my sketch. I would not have been brave enough to stamp the balloons over the text! Love the star background embossed panel. Thanks for joining us this time at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a quick and easy card you created to play along with us at Retro Rubber's sketch this week. Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout and the textures on your card. Thanks for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...