Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Time Out #142...Reminder...Have a Groovy Birthday





There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  This week, we challenge you to be inspired by the theme:  FASHIONABLE.





Aren't these shoes groovy and fashionable?  I don't think I'd be able to walk across a room wearing them, but they do make for a fun card, don't they?  I used Stamplorations Groovy Shoes stamps for this card.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is , so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge. Stamplorations is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

6 comments :

  1. Love this, Joyce! What a fun card! I can't imagine wearing shoes like that either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally pop as my daughter would say :) Fun images and a beautiful card again! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with your fabulous card...those shoes are about as cool as is gets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure I could not even stand up in those fabulous shoes, but they certainly are fashionable! Love your coloring and fantastic sentiment1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funky and definitely groovy, Joyce ... not sure I could wear them either, but they certainly are vibrant and fun! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are SO FUN!! LOVE the colors you chose to use on them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...