Sunday, September 23, 2018

My Crafty Week



I'm playing along with MUSE #283, where my bestie Kim has this card to inspire us.  Isn't it cute?  I saw her make it!

Kim's Inspiration Card

I was inspired by Kim's background stamping, and the fun animals randomly stamped.




I picked a card from many years ago to redo for PTI Transformation Tuesday Challenge.  This is truly one of those 'what was I thinking' cards.

My Original Card


I changed the orientation of the card, used stamping instead of die cutting for my main design, and used colors that I thought worked well together.  I used the photo at Addicted to Stamps and More #310 to inspire my colors.  I must admit to liking my new card much more than the original.

My Transformed Card


Next up is a card I made with Kim's supplies when she was visiting.  I am entering it at The Card Concept #98, where my style is Clean and Simple, and also at Seize the Birthday where the topping is Die Cuts or Punches.





I had birds in mind when I pulled out these die cut bird houses, something I cut when Jacquie was visiting and brought some of her supplies to share.  I am entering this card at Addicted to CAS #145: Tweet.






This week's Make it Monday #336: Faux Gilded Leaves was such a fun technique, and I loved Laurie's card so much, I tried to recreate it as best I could.  I am also entering this card at Just Us Girls #459 and Just Add Ink #427: Just add 'K'  The 'K' here is kraft.






Next up is a birthday banner, inspired by the challenge colors at Where Creativity Meets C9 #25, and the Use Those Sequins challenge at CAS-ual Fridays CFC#208.




I loved the fun crafty inspiration photo at Inkspirational #170, and made this card to send to a crafty friend some day.



Last, but not least is a holiday card using a poppystamps die for Poppystamps Challenge #48: Anything Goes.



Thanks for Visiting

26 comments :

  1. Goodness! Look at you go! These are all fabulous! Love the idea of solid stamped dogs - a completely different look, but still clearly inspired by Kim! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun and so many incredible creations! love your sweet puppy card, so much fun! love your transformation card, think we all have some of those what was i thinking cards. your ice cream card is so sweet and so love your crafty card, need to make one of those too! each one of your creations is amazing! thank you so much for playing along with us at muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been on another crafty roll! Your playful puppy card is extra cute and I like the little sprinkled ice-cream cone. That sweet trio of birdhouses blowing in the breeze is just delightful. All wonderful Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful bunch of cards. My favorite, of course, is the on with the dogs. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful bunch of cards. My favorite, of course, is the on with the dogs. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another crafty weekend! Adore the ATSM card, fab background and just love the poppystamks die. Wonderful texture in your leaf card and your Ink card is perfect for our challenge. Great colours and love that bold sentiment. Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Joyce! What a treat to come for a closer look at your adorable Muse card and find all this loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A feast for the eyes, once again! Love the gilded leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce holy smokes you had an action packed week! So many fun and beautiful cards my friend. Your sweet puppy card makes me smile from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Joyce ... how gorgeous ... each one! My eye was especially taken by the yummy ombré blues and greens, those delightful, drifting little bird houses, and those amazing leaves! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your ice cream card! Thank you for joining The Card Concept with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card. I adore the CAS style with the image popped up. Thanks for sharing this with us and joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely collection of cards, Joyce! As always, your designs are amazing...I especially love your stamped puppies and your darling bird houses...so sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your lovely Just Add Ink kraft creation is perfect for a "K" element Joyce! I love the masculine Autumn feel. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always have such a wonderful selection of cards to look at - I really enjoy visiting your blog. All your cards are lovely. Your leafy Kraft card has great texture and autumn colours. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable celebration card!! Thank so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic line up of cards! Great job. Love your fun fall card the leaves look fun and shimmery! Great job and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow..so many wonderful cards! The little drifting bird houses are a great
    take on our 'tweet' code word. Thanks for joining us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great collection of eye candy. Loved all of your cards. Thanks so much for joining us at the CASual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lot of stunning makes here.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamp challenge blog .
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great design with the paints and the beautiful colours,Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your transformation card shows a different style, Joyce, although I still like the original. The faux gilded leaves are fantastic. I love the little bird houses swaying in the breeze. Thanks for sharing that one with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! You most definitely had a crafty week! There are so many great cards here - it would be amazing to sit at a craft table and create with you. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am in love to all the cards you show here miss lady
    and I am lucky to visit here
    cause I love much too your new version the card for ATSM its a great stamp and you choose all the colors we have on our photo inspiration
    Many thanks Joyce for joining with us at ATSM
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! You've been busy! All of your cards are wonderful. THanks for playing along the Card Concept team, love that Ice Cream <3 Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...