Sunday, September 9, 2018

My Crafty Week



Shanah Tovah--Happy New Year to all my Jewish friends.  It is 5779 in the Jewish calendar.  Here is the card I sent this year to my Jewish friends and relatives.  I used a rubber stamp from Zum Gali Gali called Shanah Tovah City, stamped in Versamark and embossed with Copper embossing powder.


 I am entering this card at Addicted to Stamps and More #308: Holiday and Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stamp it On.




My next card is for the PTI Transformation Tuesday challenge.  I took this card from March, 2016 and transformed it using the fall color scheme presented here by Lexi.  The colors are Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Enchanted Evening and Ocean Tides.  

Original Card


Transformation Card

My next card was inspired by the photo at Just Add Ink #425.  I used my newest PTI stamps--Fence Line Spring.  I was inspired by the white picket fence and all the pink flowers in the photo.



I am also entering this card at CAS on Friday #141: Flowers and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Stamp It.




I used Distress Ink to blend a sunset sky behind this Homescape die by Sugar Peas.  I am entering this card at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #453: Spectacular Backgrounds.






Last up is a card that I will enter at Less is More #379: Black, White and one color.  Scarlet Jewel is the color I chose.  The stamps and dies are Concord & 9th City Stacks.  I am still loving those fun stamps.





Thanks For Visiting

12 comments :

  1. Beautiful collection! All your works are so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you've had such a wonderfully productive time, Joyce, these are all fabulous! I especially love that amazing blended sky behind the silhouette village ... gorgeous and so dramatic! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Joyce! Your designs are all spectacular and each so fitting for its challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, you were on a creative roll Joyce! One is as fabulous as the next. I especially like your hang in there card. The sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty sky background. Thank you for joining our challenge this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection of beautiful cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Just Add Ink inspiration card is perfect! The little scene you have created fits the challenge beautifully, thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been busy. I love your sweet New Home card for Just Add Ink's Challenge. Very sweet little images. I like how you have layered them. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card for our challenge, Joyce! The embossing folder you used is perfectly subtle for CAS -so hard to find folders that work for CAS, you did great job! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card you linked at Cupcake Inspirations is so pretty. I love the hues and your blending! I love to visit here and get inspired by your work. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirartions ~ Hugs, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always have so many wonderful cards to look at and admire, Joyce. I'm here to thank you for sharing your Jewish New Year card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've been busy, Joyce. All the cards are very beautiful, Joyce. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...