Monday, September 3, 2018

Feel Better Soon



Popping in quickly to share a card I made for PTI Transformation Tuesday challenge.  I picked this card which has been in my stash forever.  I think it may be the buttons, but I never reach for it when I am looking for a get well card, and neither has anyone else who regularly raids my card stash.


When I remade this card, I wanted to keep the get well theme, the stamp set (Turning a New Leaf), embossing technique, and an ombre color scheme.


I clear embossed a different leaf stamp from Turning a New Leaf, and used an ombre of blended Distress Inks.  My get well sentiment is bolder and the card is flat and so much easier to mail.




Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful card, the colours are wonderful and soft and healing. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joyce, this is gorgoeus. What beautiful colours to blend and your blending is perfect. Getting to do some chilled blog hopping so good to see what you are up to xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have an eye for design, Joyce! I love the colors, the brightness of the leaves, and the large sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...love your amazing card! Your choice of colors is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO lovely!! Your blended background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome ink blending, Joyce! The contrast of darker tones on top with the lighter bottom portion is beautiful. This transformation looks more like your current style of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful transformation Joyce, I love your pretty ombre background, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually love both of your designs, Joyce, but I do think you might be right about the buttons. When I used to sell cards at a boutique, I noticed the button ones got left behind. I think people don't want the hassle of mailing them, no matter how much they add to the card! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely remake, Joyce ... the soft colours and gentle blending are gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...