Friday, October 16, 2015

Tag You're It #32....Reminder Post...Stay Warm



Hello there.  There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Tag You're It!  Our inspiration tag this week is provided by Kelly Szafron and it is a fun one.





I kept my card design very similar to Kelly's and also had one main image on my tag.  I used one of the polar bears from MFT Cool Day and colored his scarf and hat with Copics.  I used some die cuts from the Memory Box Ribbon Candy Border behind my tag--I kept some of the strands white and colored 2 of them with the same green Copic marker as I used on the tag.




I hope that you will join in on the fun at Tag You're It this week and make a tag.  Head on over to the Tag You're It blog to see more inspiration and to link up your creation.

I am also linking this tag up at Virginia's View #19 and The 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Marker.





Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. Love his cute little pink cheeks! Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is your scarf-sporting, rosy-cheeked polar bear! Totally darling! Love the snowflake background....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve this guy ... he has the most adorable expression, doesn't he? Darling, Joyce!!
    =] m

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that wonderful textured white for your adorable bear--just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this snowy white card, for your sweet polar bear! Wonderful card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my....this is so adorable. I love that sweet polar bear and he is decked out in the most festive scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet little polar bear's cute ears and hat and his pink cheeks, Joyce!!! He is just soooo darling!!!! Lovely snowflake EF and I like the green and white chevron strip and the little twine bow!! Such a lovely card!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I just love this cute bear! Beautiful coloring on his hat and scarf and I love the embossed snowflakes in the background! Awesome take on Kelly's inspiration card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little guy is cute as can be Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Joyce ... this little pink cheeked bear is so cute ... gorgeous against all that yummy white on white! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that sweet polar bear in the tag you incorporated into your beautifully textured card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that cute polar bear, Joyce, and he must be staying warm because he looks a little flushed. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...