Tuesday, October 20, 2015

ColourQ #313...Hope



If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.   It is wonderfully fitting to have this pink color palette to work with, as October is breast cancer awareness month, and I have been seeing pink everywhere I go.


I used the smallest paint image in Brushed Off to create a backdrop for my die cut hope sentiment and ribbon.  To add interest to this card, I cut my front panel, and adhered my die cuts over the opening.  After adding a bit of texture and some sequins, my card was done.

Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team.  I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.


Thanks for Visiting

20 comments :

  1. Stunning...love the deep, rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lynn: stunning! Fine colours to work with this month... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used your stamp to create your background, Joyce! Two shades of pink are just perfect with your sentiment and breast cancer awareness logo! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Joyce! Love the darker pinks you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous background and striking sentiment-adore this colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sentiment looks great over the gap- fab card for cancer awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout, Joyce! And those brush stamps make such a cool design like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Joyce, love the textured background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Joyce--love the brushed strokes in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your split design and those wonderful splashes of color! Great card for the cause!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply striking card Joyce...love that stamp you used for the pink. Really makes for a powerful card, just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shades of pinks! Love your design with the embossed background and accents of black!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The palettes of pink hues are gorgeous; perfect canvas for your hope die cut! And the embossed panel: subtle, yet powerful! WOW!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cutting the panel apart seems to be a trend, and one I rather like. This is such a wonderful card, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great graphic card Joyce. I love those Brushed Off images. I have GOT to get that set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful, Joyce ... the delicate floral texture is wonderful with those bold pink brushstrokes ... love how the sentiment 'floats' across the split panel! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome layout and take on the colors! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WHOA - this is so awesome and so striking - just incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...