Tuesday, October 20, 2015

CASology Week #169: Zombie




This is my second post for today.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post,  please click here.

Hello and happy Tuesday.  Time for another challenge at CASology.  This week, our cue word is Zombie.

I had to stretch myself and get creative with this cue word, as I could not find an actual zombie stamp in my vast stash of stamps.  I decided to use this mummie die cut that Jessica sent to me as part of last month's 12 Kits of Occasions--I think that a mummy dressed like a pirate with a couple of festive bandages and one googlie eye qualifies as a zombie--what do you think? 





Now, it's your turn.  How does ZOMBIE inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

We are sponsored this week by Concord and Ninth.



18 comments :

  1. You are so clever, Joyce! This mummy is such a fun take on the Cue Card, and I love that you added the colorful band-aids and googly eye...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce! Great idea to use the leftovers from the kit , that might be the only zombie I have as well, but I have to look. Love this card. I felt like a zombie from no sleep on my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me smile. I've got a friend that likes Zombie cocktails but I thought they were yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! Love this! That's a pretty awesome mummy die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun way to use leftovers Joyce!! Looks like he's been in a zombie battle with those band aids he's sporting!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and so clever! I love your sweet zombie with the one eye and those fun bandaids! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see that mummy from Jessica's kit again, the perfect zombie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All bandaged up and ready to eat! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card, the colorful bandages look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came very close to doing this same thing with my own 12 kits Mummy, Joyce! Totally adorable!! LOve the Band-Aids!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to use the 12 Kits mummy! He's a fun zombie--love the band-aids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He surely qualifies as a zombie, Joyce!!! What a cute,clever and fun card!!! So creatively done!!!
    Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Zombie works for me...and it's far more cute than the 'real' ones! Brilliant!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the added band aids, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tee hee ... definitely makes a great zombie, Joyce ... about the cutest I've seen! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How bad off that mummy is if his bandages need bandages! ;) I love this clever take on the cue...way to think outside the box, LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funner than FUN and super ZOMBIE - TASTIC!!! Love what you have done - I really smiled at this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Joyce!! I love your oversized zombie. Super cute and not scary. Smaller kids would love this card. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...