Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Time Out #175...Reminder...Hello There






There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by QUICK.

I was lucky enough to receive these adorable stamps and dies from Catherine Pooler.  I used Peeking Pets, Book and Film stamps and Essential Slimline and Pet Specs dies to create my card.

This card was actually not quick to make, but my interpretation of the challenge is that the dogs on my card are very quick!  I know that as soon as he hears some noise on the driveway or our walkway, my doggie quickly runs over the the window to see what's happening.  Often accompanied by loud barking, which, of course, I cannot show sound on my card.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team.  Birch Press is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

3 comments :

  1. Love their glasses, this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card. Fab design and love how you placed the images and what fab glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these film and book loving pooches! And they look so distinguished with their glasses. Great design and take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...