Sunday, November 15, 2020

Focus on MFT





Hello and happy Sunday.  I am popping in quickly to share 3 cards I made today.  First up is a card inspired by the sketch at MFT Sketch Challenge #515.  I used these adorable birds from Winter Songbird.  I can tell I will be using this set a lot.  There are so many cute birds, and each one has their own unique outfit.  I picked the most fun sentiment in the set, and I can see using this one a lot, especially since I don't use Twitter.

I am also entering this card, as well as the next 2 cards at Seize the Birthday #203 and Water Cooler Wednesday #297.








My next two cards are a matched set, and I made them together by using a die cut and its negative.  The die cut is from my dear friend Tracey, and I started by swinking the entire card front with Catherine Pooler inks matching the colors at the MFT Color Challenge #153.

I adhered the negative part without the letters to a white card base, and added the kraft color with some tiny wooden stars.  I am entering this card at CAS on Friday #193: Use a Big Sentiment.




I used the negative as a guide to place my letters on a kraft card front for my second card.





Thanks for Visiting






 

4 comments :

  1. Joyce, I love those big die cut font sentiments...they say everything that needs to be said right on the front! All your cards are fabulous, especially smitten with your birds! thank you for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, three beautiful cards! I especially love when you can create two cards from one concept. Beautifully done! Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little birds are so sweet, especially with the layered foliage behind them. Great choices of soft colours for them. Your swinked cards! Brilliance times two. :) And thanks for linking up those birds at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...