Friday, November 13, 2020

Guest Designer...Just Us Girls...thanks

 


Hello and happy Saturday.  This is my second post as the Guest Designer for Just Us Girls for the month of November.

The challenge this week is 'No Line Watercoloring'.  What will you create?




I must admit that this is a new technique for me, and I watched several videos, Zig markers in hand, attempting to stamp in a light color and watercolor my image.  My recycling bin grew bigger.  I decided to leave it for another day, and took a different approach to the no-line watercoloring challenge.

I embossed a piece of white card stock with a 3D embossing folder from Altenew, and used my watercolor pencils to water color the flowers and leaves that make up the raised portions.   No Lines!!  I am ultimately happy with this card, and not too embarrassed to post it!





I hope that you will pull out your water colors and play along with Just Us Girls.


Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. Perfect! and definitely my style of no-line water coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all resorted to different techniques, Joyce. Yours is wonderful and one I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a reason in the world to not post this beautiful card! Your colouring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love how you created the soft look on that embossed panel. Very creative approach and absolutely genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to no line colour your embossed flowers. They are beautiful Joyce and love the colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Joyce! Love that you have a raised panel behind you color! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I want to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and I love this technique! I'm with you on the no-line watercoloring! I've never been successful at it. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...