Friday, November 20, 2020

Guest Designer...Just Us Girls...Sending Well Wishes

 


Hello and happy Saturday.  This is my third post as the Guest Designer for Just Us Girls for the month of November.

This week is a color challenge:  PURPLE, GREEN AND NAVY.  What will you create?




When I am doing a color challenge and green is one of the colors, I usually think first of flowers, so I can use green for the leaves.  For this card, I went all out with The Greetery, using Pitcher-esque for the pitcher, Budding Beauties for the hydrangeas, and Cotton Comforts for the sentiment.  I added a bit of texture to the background to add interest.
 




I hope that you will have some fun with color and play along with Just Us Girls.


Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I love your big pitcher holding those gorgeous hydrangeas and that embossed background looks fabulous as a backdrop. A very warm and comforting get well card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! See what I mean about same way of thinking? LOL Great use of the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous card! Beautiful almost-quilted background, and perfect way to use the colours. (I saw the colours and thought, Christmas - but I think there might be a tag reason for that... :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Joyce, it's charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft textured background and what a glorious bunch of hydrangea's. Love those flowers and they are perfect in purple tones. Gorgeous make Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce, This is one of my favorite cards of yours! You have done an incredible job with the colors this week! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We both thought hydrangeas, Joyce. I love yours in that wonderful pitcher that I just had to buy and only used once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning, Joyce; what a great set of images for this palette! Love it! I'll be catching up on your tags soon; thank you so much for all the sweet comments you've left on mind! As always, running in circles!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Joyce. I love how you used the colors. Thanks for being such a great JUGs guest this month. Your cards were all so beautiful. It was great to "see" you last week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...