Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Casology Week #378...Stag







Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is STAG.  I remembered that I had cut some die cut stags during one of my craft sessions with friends....all I had to do was to dig around until I found it.

I love the simplicity and grandeur of this die cut.  It really did not need anything more than a sentiment, and my card was done.




Now it's your turn.  How does STAG inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer and the design team.  We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.



Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. So pretty. I love the red and white palette at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one stunning die.....will be asking for a few of these cut for next year....it is going in the diary. It is so stunning that you could even get away with no sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the opportunity to join such an illustrious group of designers for this STAG challenge!
    Your card makes a really bold statement, I love it!
    Chrissie Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a total WOW card! Deceptively simple and definitely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not seen this stag die before, it makes a lovely CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Do you know who makes the die? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Memory Box Graceful Stag. I used a friend's die, but I see they have it at SSS.

      Delete
  7. Just stunning, the lovely clean white against that vibrant red is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a beauty he is! I love that you chose red for the background, too...Absolutely stunning card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...