Sunday, November 29, 2020

Happy Sunday


Hello and happy Sunday.  I am posting 2 cards that came together pretty quickly today.

First up is a card with this fun grouping of plaid trees.  The trees are cut with the Memory Box Pine Border Outline die, and I used plaid paper for the trees as well as for a mat for my focal point.  I am entering this card at Outside the Box: Playing with Plaids and The Paper Players #519: tic tac toe (Row 1--patterned paper, die cut, embossing).



Next up is this shaker card using my new Cafe All Day dies from MFT.  I almost never make shaker cards because I can rarely get them to shake, but if I have a die that has a matching shaker pouch, I always have better luck.

I am entering this card at the MFT Birthday Project Challenge: Shaker, MFT Color Challenge #154, Just Add Ink #533: Just Add "S" (Shaker), and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Food And/Or Drink.






Thanks for Visiting







12 comments :

  1. These are both fantastic Joyce! Love those cute little plaid trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful, I especially love the softness of these creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love your card and would like to make this for my coworkers. I am having a hard time finding the die; who makes it and is it retired? Could you send me a link? Thank you!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly. The die is the Memory Box Pine Border Outline Die. I have had it for a long time, and don't know and think it may be retired, as I do not see it in the Memory Box store.

      Delete
  4. What FUN cards!! I am loving the plaid trees. Your shaker card with the little peppermints is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun cards Joyce and that shaker is absolutely beautiful and perfect for this weeks Just Add Ink challenge. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are beautiful Joyce! Your shaker card is such a delight with its pink gelato and fabulous shaker pieces - so realistic and so fun for the recipient too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun shaker card idea, Joyce. Love a non-traditional idea that's still clearly Christmas. Thanks for playing along with so many S element cards. You're a cardmaking machine :D
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards Joyce! I love the shaker and those plaid trees are so festive - love the inset effect you created with your die. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce, such gorgeous cards. I just love the plaid trees and background! What a fantastic die! Love the sentiment, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful cards, Joyce! Those little plaid trees are adorable. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your plaid card is so pretty! And your shaker card is pure fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...