Sunday, November 8, 2020

My Crafty WEEK!

 


Hello and happy Sunday.  I've been stress-crafting all week, and now I am finally stopping to post everything.  I'm going to keep the writing to a minimum, as this is already going to be a long photo-heavy post.


First up is this fun snowy scene--a snowball fight in the early evening.  I am entering this card at Inkspirational #225: Night, Shopping Our Stash #432: Hot Drinks, Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Thinking of You.



One more card with some 'drinking buddies', this time using Skating Party by Hello Bluebird.  I am entering this card at Just Add Ink #530: Stamps-Ink-Paper (my images were stamped, fussy cut and colored).  I am also entering at Shopping Our Stash #432: Hot Drinks, Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Thinking of You.




Next up is a holiday card inspired by the sketch at MFT Sketch #514 and the Christmas challenge at CAS Friday #192.


The next 2 cards use a flipped and rotated take on the sketch at AAA Cards #178.  I am also entering at Retro Rubber #147: Anything Goes using a stamp set I have had for several years, Tim Holtz Wine Blueprint.







Next up is a series of birthday cards--and I am entering the lot of them at Seize the Birthday #203: Anything Goes and AAA Birthday #19: For a Child.  I am also entering this first card at Just Add Ink #530: Stamps-Ink-Paper (my images were stamped, fussy cut and colored).  





All of the following cards are from my crafty Panda-Fest earlier in the week.  They all use various panda themed stamp sets, and will be sent to my panda-loving mom to give to her panda-loving friends.  I am  entering them all at Retro Rubber #147: Anything Goes--and I have had all these stamps for 2 or 3 years.
















I am entering my final two cards at the Stamplorations November Stencil Challenge.  I used the Stamplorations slimline Bamboo Stencil to create a backdrop for my anniversary pandas.












Thanks for Visiting

38 comments :

  1. Wowza, these are incredible Joyce! You were one busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! Just love them all!!! Not sure what my favorite is...but your totally rocked each and everyone of your fabulous creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness what a fabulous line up of cards, Joyce. I love all these cute images, & your colouring is awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning cards!! I hope making all these finally relaxed you. Agree with Kim - can't choose a favorite with so many of them being so fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge with so many of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards. Love the cute images and just so creative on all of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great collection of beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us again at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Joyce, you get such good results when you stress-craft! I usually get more stressed and create a lot of recycling. :D And it all paid off by the weekend, if I'm not mistaken? ;) So much goodness here, but let me just say the snowball-playing sheep may be the cutest thing I've ever seen. And thank you for including Seize the Birthday and Inkspirational on your challenge list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh what an impressive array of cards. You're a real card making machine!
    Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little fox! All the cards are fab but I especially love the little fox sitting on the tree trunk. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up all the fun and happy children's cards at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness you have been busy and have a wonderful array of cards. Love all the cute little images and beautiful colouring. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous selection of birthday cards!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joyce, these are all amazing. You have been busy and I am so glad you were able to make a lot of birthday cards and join us at STB. Thank you so much, I totally enjoyed browsing through all your creations and looking at all the cute critters and pandas your have been coloring up! Thjank you for sharing them all at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been busy! Love all the cards. The wine blueprints are my faves. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow so much to look at. How do you find time to make so many...I’m jealous 😊. Thanks for playing along with this months theme at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. An adorable project for the JAI Stamps-Ink-Paper Challenge, Joyce. Thankyou for joining in the fun of our Challenge. D x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Joyce, I am always so amazed at the amount of cards you manage to make. I don't know how you do it! I am really taken by the panda cards! The images are darling, especially the ones with the glasses. Thanks for being such a wonderful participant at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, love all of your cards, Joyce! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great collection of cards! Thanks for joining the fun at Retro Rubber for our Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun take on our challenge sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My goodness you have been busy, fabulous makes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've been busy! Love the coffee card

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful cards, love the little pandas! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great bunch of cards! Your snowball scene looks great fun and I love the colours of the twilight sky and their jumpers. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh wow!
    all of these cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. All your cards are beautiful, I'm in love with the panda anniversary one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow what a fabulous collection of cards and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! I love both of your drinking cards! That little piggy is so adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your Bamboo Stencil is Perfect for your sweet panda Anniversary cards, Joyce. You sure did a lot of fun creative cards in a week. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  30. You were super busy in your craft room! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, so many gorgeous cards! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love all the MA pandas, so sweet! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join again. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous cards! What a fabulous design! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous cards! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a cute collection of critter cards. They are all adorable. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...