Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lots of Cards




I had quite a crafty weekend, so I have a number of cards for different challenges.

I am making up for lost time with Lawnscaping.  I have my second card for this week's Lawnscaping Challenge #45:  Dust Em Off.  I used the sketch from this week's RetroSketches #37 for my card.  This was the first time I used Winter Fox, and also the first time I used that border stamp from Belinda's Borders.







My next card is for this week's Make it Monday #90:  Creating Focal Points with Stamps and Dies.  I modeled it after this card I made earlier in the week (that got a Facebook Shout Out!!).  I don't have Thanks All Ways, but made do with sentiments from Grunge Me and Big & Bold Wishes.



Here is a peek at the inside:



I used the colors from this week's Color Throwdown #217 for my next card, which was inspired by this card by Nicole Heady.   This card will be going to my nephew when he turns 8 in two  weeks. 






I wanted to play around a bit with my Happy Harlequin stamps and dies.  I used the colors from this week's Play Date Cafe PCDD157.   I would also like the thank the gals at the Play Date Cafe, for selecting this card of mine last week as one of the Fab Four--see my new sidebar badge.






Finally, I used two of the hundreds of die cut ornaments sent to me by my friend Suzanne to make this card, which will be sent to the Caring Hearts Drive.  Click here to learn more about this holiday card drive. 



Supplies Used:
Fox
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Winter Fox, Belinda's Borders
Paper:  PTI White, Kraft, American Crafts Merrimint
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Grey Flannel
Other:  Twinery Twine, PTI Rick Rack Border Die, Copic Markers

Coach
Stamps:  PTI Grunge Me, Big & Bold Wishes, Hello Sunshine, Soccer Ball--unknown, Hampton Arts Soccer
Paper:  PTI White, Pure Poppy, Men of Life
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy
Other:  PTI Block Alphabet Dies

Boy Birthday
Stamps:  PTI Boy Basics Game On,  Background Basics Super Stripes
Paper:  PTI White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Limeade Ice, Enchanted Evening
Other:  PTI Edgers Die

Gratitude
Stamps:  Happy Harlequin, Beautiful Butterflies
Paper:  PTI White,Royal Velvet
Ink:  PTI Lavender Moon, Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Happy Harlequin Cover Plate, Canvas & Linen Impression Plate

Peace on Earth
Ornaments from Suzanne
I added Vintage Cream card base and Think Big Sentiment stamped in Tuxedo Black


Thanks for Visiting

17 comments :

  1. WOW Joyce, you did have a crafty weekend! Great cards!! I just adore that fox on the first card, such a great image. It really makes your card nice and warm and cosy. I love the soccer card, too. The focal point on the front is wonderful. Your post is full of eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce you weren't kidding when you said you had great card making day today! Holy cow and they are all absolutely fantastic. You RS is perfect, I love that image. MIM is a perfect coach card, the gamer card is too cute, love the Harlequins, especially in purple and those ornaments are beautiful. A great day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You sure were busy. Love all the cards. The candy cane paper is so cute on the first card.
    Love what you did to the inside of the coach's card.
    The harlequin card is beautiful in that color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is such an amazing post, so many fun and wonderful cards! That first one with that adorable little fox is so sweet and your coloring is just perfect! Your coach card is a stunner and I am sure will be loved by your girls coach. My favorite of the bunch is the one that you used the harlequin stamps and dies, looks like a warm and cozy quilt. All of your cards are so beautiful...great job and they are all winners in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card for MIM. I love the design. You can practically feel the impact of the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow…. for sure a crafty weekend indeed! First I want to tell you these should all be in a card magazine! Oh my gosh I love them all. The first one is adorable with the fox and treat box. The coach one is perfect and the inside is just amazing! Love the one that looks like a quilt . I think you outdid yourself and had some great Mojo yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful line-up you've got here! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO many great cards!! The fox is too cute...love the soccer card!! Love what you did with the harlequin too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a load of fantastic cards, Joyce! They are all wonderful. Love how you combined the purples for this week's PDCC challenge. So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What fun it looks like you had! I love each one, but my favorite is the harliquen card, very pretty colors and the chevron you made with it is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your Fox card. So CAS and just fantastic!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've been busy! I love that winter fox card - the way you interpreted the sketch is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Joyce--you really did some awesome card making! Adore the little fox and your coach card is amazing--such a great design! I especially like the quilt pattern you created with your harlequin stamps. It's such a beautiful way to use the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! what a crafty day... Beautiful winter fox card!! Thank you for playing along at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great cards, wow! I love the warm feelings of your Winter Fox card, love it! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-46.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...