Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ColourQ #165



I have a card for this week's ColourQ.  I have to admit that at first I did not see these colors working together at all.  But after playing with them, I have completely changed my mind.  That penguin is covered in Paper Glaze, which isn't showing up well in the picture.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  PTI Snowflake Flurries, Paper Smooches Winter Grooves & Swanky Snowdudes
Paper:  PTI White, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist Pattern
Ink:  Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Aqua Mist, Memento: London Fog, Tuxedo Black
Other:  Lil Inkers Instant Camera Die, MS Glitter, Paper Glaze


Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. Joyce! This is perfect, I love the Snowflake Flurries background and that cute penguin. Thank you so much for sharing this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So glad you joined us at the ColourQ! These are great colors right? Your card is so bright and fun!! Love the background stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute Joyce! I love this new little set you got. That penguin is adorable, bet your girls like him too. Beautiful stamped background and I see the glossy....ness on the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Joyce, love how you used the colors! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and festive card...love the colors together and those snow flurries are amazing! I love that frame and the stitching on it, just so fun. This is a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love the snowburst background! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So. Darn. Cute. Love the background you created and that polaroid is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE!! I'm with you, I wasnt' too sure about these colors either. It looks to me like you had no problems at all. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute ~ what's not to love about penguins and snowflakes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable, Joyce! I love that little birdie perched on top of the igloo, and your background stamping is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...