Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lawnscaping #45




I've been meaning to play in another Lawnscaping Challenge, and this week's challenge to 'use something you haven't used in a while' was just the nudge I needed.  I've been meaning to paper piece the tree in Critters in the Forest and create a cute little forest scene ever since I bought that set.



I stamped that tree three times, and then cut each section out.  I raised each tier one level with dimensionals. I used patterned papers from American Crafts  Merrimint, which I picked up at Target.  I am so excited that Target is now selling some really great crafting supplies. I did not put a sentiment on the card.  I'll put something on the inside when I actually use the card.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Critters in the Forest, Winter Owl
Paper:  PTI White, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, American Crafts Merrimint
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  PTI In the Meadow Dies


Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. at Target?? I'll have to check mine out. Such a cute card, Joyce!! Love that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable Joyce, I LOVE the owl sitting on the tree stump--so cute and I love his scarf. Great job...pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely adorable scene!!
    All that fabby paper...
    and the paper piecing!!
    Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Those patterned paper hills are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute scene you created! I love the scarf on the owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce this is just too darn cute...that sweet little owl looks like he is taking a snooze on that log, just so peaceful. Your tree is just so perfect paired with the fun and festive rolling hills. Just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING all of the patterns you combined together. They look fantastic! Awesome card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this one! But you know I love the owl! Your mix of different papers is so fun. Thanks for linking up to the lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scene!! love how you mixed the patterned papers to make the scene. Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your mix of pp's for paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! Your paper piecing is amazing! I love the mix of colors/ patterns. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...