Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge





I am playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge for the first time ever.  I loved the inspiration photo that I saw this morning, and decided to focus on the text and make a word collage, which is something I had thought about doing with my Paper Smooches sentiments for a long time.  This photo was the kick in the pants I needed to stop thinking about it, and just do it.



I used sentiments from Chit Chat, Word Salad, Sentiment Sampler, and Good Gab.  I love PS sentiment sets, and have most of them.  I used the colors of this week's Color Throwdown, and then realized that I missed the challenge by a day.  Bummer, because I spent a lot of time figuring out how to add black to my card.






Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Chit Chat, Word Salad, Sentiment Sampler, and Good Gab
Paper:  PTI Kraft, White, Canyon Clay
Ink:  PTI Enchanted Evening, Canyon Clay
Other:  Twine from The Twinery


Thanks for Visiting

14 comments :

  1. Yay Joyce! I'm so glad you joined in on the PSS challenge! And my oh my did you do an AWESOME job! I love the orange hearts you added into the middle of all the words... I hope you keep joining in, too, Joyce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Joyce! I love your arrangement of sentiments. I do not own any Paper Smooches stamps yet *gasp*. I have been eyeballing a bunch of them though, so some should make it to my house soon. Fab card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce you created fantastic subway art! You are going to cause me to break and get some PS stamps, my cart is loaded. Love this so creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce this is WONDERFUL!! I LOVE your take on the photo!! I dont have any of their stamps but LOVE them everytime I see them.. thinking I just need to ORDER! :)
    Hope your having a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card!! I love the take on Subway art and love the baker's twine behind the panel. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful arrangement and choice of colors Joyce!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce, this is just too darn adorable. I love how you arranged all of your PS sentiments, looks so perfect. Such a fun thank you card and those sweet red hearts, a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever take on the sketch Joyce- looks fab all the words all placed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the word collage you created and how you accented the words with the tiny heart image! Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the PS card you nailed this one too. I need to get a few of those. Always love Jessica’s cards. Great job on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol Joyce, I still love the little black twine you added to the card! Love how you mixed and matched the sentiments! So glad that you joined us in the Paper Smooches Sparkes Challenge! Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, no!!
    You sound just like me...
    I'm always late for just about everything! :)
    But a fabulous card...
    love all those fabby sentiments mixed like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOOOOOO excited that you are joining in the fun for the first time--you NAILED this typography challenge!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the mixture of sentiments! LOVE your card! THANKS for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Nov. Trend Watch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...