Friday, November 16, 2012

Four-of-a-Kind #15






It's my favorite time of the month again--Four of a Kind posting time.  I think most of my readers know what is about to happen, but if you are new, please click here to get the scoop.  This month, I am our hostess, and I decided to focus on fall--rich fall colors, my favorite PTI fall set--Leaf Prints, and some sentiments all around a theme of 'thanks'.

Here is a picture of what I sent out:
The first things I made from my own kit were some gift card holders, that have already been used--I needed them to hold the grocery store gift cards that went into the Thanksgiving Baskets I made for the homebound elderly in our community.  The two on the left are made using the PTI Pillowbox die, and the one on the right is made from the PTI seed packet die.
Here are my cards:


This one is cased from Laurie Willson's CAS(E) this Sketch sample here.

Well, that's it for me.  I still have leftovers from my kit--plus of course all the stamps and dies, so I am excited to see what everyone else did, so I can CASE them.  And, here is a link to my pinterest board where I pin everone's Four-of-a-Kind creations.


The other three members of Four-of-a-Kind are:
Cathy Weber:  Empty Nest Crafter
Kim Heggins:  Cupcakes, Cards and Kim
Renee Lynch:  It's a Patchwork Life

Please stop by their blogs, if you haven't been there already, and see what they have created for their November Four-of-a-Kind projects.  



Supplies In the Kit:

Stamps: 
·        PTI:  Leaf Prints, Autumn Acorns, Tag-It's, Framed Out, Do Me a Favor
·        Avery Elle:  Framed Fonts
Paper: 
·        PTI:  Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay, Simply Chartreuse, Rustic Cream
·        Bo Bunny Apple Cider (6x6), Chocolate Stripe, Orange Citrus Stripe
 Ink:
·        PTI:  Scarlet Jewel, Canyon Clay, Simply Chartreuse
·        Memento: Rich Cocoa
 Other:
·        PTI Dies:  Photo Finishers, Leaf Prints, Pillow Box, Framed Out, Fillable Frames
·        Lil Inkers Dies:  Stitched Sentiment Flag
·        Balsa Wood
·        PTI Felt:  Scarlet Jewel, Canyon Clay, Simply Chartreuse
·        Ribbons:  Orange, Brown, Woven Burlap from The Ribbon Reel, Jute Twine from PTI
·        Buttons: PTI and LSS (wooden buttons)
Additional supplies used on my cards:
Stamps:  Over Under Easy, Lovely Layers
Dies:  Hexagon Cover Plate, Picnic Plaid Impression Plate, Seed Packet Die
Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. Wow, Joyce you're on a roll. These cards are gorgeous! And I want to say thank you for your card package. Looking forward to receiving them. Thank you for your support for the card drive. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which one to choose as my favorite Joyce, you really created a bunch of great cards...and I mean a bunch! If you have to pin me down to a favorite, I have to pick 2! The hexagon and the thanks card with the beautiful leaf...love the thanks stamped across the top of the patterned paper. Gorgeous! I also love the picnic plaid thank you card...love how the white panel is popped up, really focuses on the great sentiment panel. You did a great job this month, everyone's cards are so good and it was such fun to use stamps I have never used before! Thank you for a great November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce...everything you made is just amazing! Your sweet gift card holders are just such a nice addition to the food baskets. Your cards are so beautiful and there is no way I can choose a favorite and I am so happy to say that I have lots of left overs to CASE you. This was an amazing kit, the colors so perfect for this month and I was so happy to receive the kit with the self assembling cards. Have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, these are absolutely beautiful! This is an amazing set of cards, so creative! I love them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One...all of theses are fabulous!
    Love the gift card holders...
    and what an incredible thing to do!
    I know your neighbors appreciate it more than words could ever say.
    And all the cards...
    fabulous!!
    I especially love the 2nd to last...
    with the pinking trim...
    love it!!
    Two...
    this was such an incredible kit!
    Since I don't have it and have never played with it...
    it was a great treat for me...
    and why I hoarded quite a bit of it as well! :)
    Thank you so much for all the hard work that I know went into this one...
    loved it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great projects!! love em all:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great kit of goodies! Love those gift card holders. all the cards are beautiful. Especially love the ones with all the leaves and pinking edges as well as the last one with the hexagon plate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible kit, Joyce! I LOVE all the leaves and the beautiful fall colors. You did a fabulous job with all your cards. The one with the felt leaves and woodgrain background is especially striking. And I adore the last one with the hexagons and pretty patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce just when I told you yesterday I was done with fall I see the 4 of a Kind posts and I am right back in it again. You created a fabulous kit and all of your cards and boxes are to beautiful. I can't pick a favourite, all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely kit you created! I love all the cards and the gift holders! Those felt leaves are yummy!
    I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sent out a fabulous kit,Joyce! Everything in it is beautiful. Love the gift card holders you made ,what a wonderful way to give to the home bound . Every card you made is beautiful , love the one with all the leaves and the buttons. Great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always surprise me with how different in style each card is with the same materials. If I had to pick only one it would be the last one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...