Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Time Out #200...Wanna Play

 





It is time for a new challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by the word or idea PRECIOUS.  I thought of what is precious to me that I could make into a card that I could send to someone.  Of course--my dog!  He is so precious to me, and I have so many friends and family members who also love their dogs, so this one was pretty easy for me.

I used sponsor stamps PetsHousesHouses Extra (some of my most favorite Stamplorations creations) to set my little neighborhood scene, with the dog front and center.  I just love the whimsical, sketchy style of these stamps, and tried to color a bit whimsically to match.





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Kinjal Trivedi of My Mind Paper  and the Time Out Design Team.  Stamplorations is our sponsor for this challenge. Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.

The Time Out Challenge is having a Design Team call!!  All the details are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.  Perhaps it is TIME for you to join our fun team.

This challenge will run for 2 weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

3 comments :

  1. This is just fantastic, Joyce, and no surprise you chose your beloved dog as your inspiration. I love the way you used the houses and put the pup in the foreground. Fantastic take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This means I can make a Duncan card for the challenge! ;) I really like the whimsical colouring, and the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...