Wednesday, November 3, 2021

CASology Week #397...Type





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is TYPE.  I went pretty literal with this one, and looked through my stash (actually, just typed into Evernote!) to see what typewriters I had.  Wow, I had quite a choice to make.  Now, I think my kids have probably never seen a typewriter, but I actually took typing class in high school, and I have to say that even then, this typewriter would have been seen as old-fashioned.  I do like the look of these Vintage Blueprint stamps from Tim Holtz.

I love red and kraft together, so went with that simple color scheme.  And, because this image is so large, and I was trying to leave a lot of 'white' space, I stamped partially off the page.






Now it's your turn.  How does TYPE inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer, Claire, and our design team.  



Thanks for Visiting



4 comments :

  1. Great choice to take this classic typewriter off the edge of the panel. And red is always an excellent choice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...love that typewriter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the retro look of this typewriter and the sketchy feel to the image and you are right, kraft and red, the perfect combo. You know how much I love off the edge stamping, so a winner card for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect take on the cue card Joyce - I never knew there were so many typewriter stamps out there until I saw everyone's cards...this one's fantastic, especially in those colours. Gives it an even more old fashioned feel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...