Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Time Out #201...Ruff Day?

 




It is time for a new challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by this quote:

"Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication" - Leonardo Da Vinci


Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is CAS-ual Fridays stamps, and I used their stamps, Nate & Friday, for my card.  Inspired by the word 'simplicity' in the inspiration quote, I kept my card very simple--One image and a small pop of color, and I think that the expression on this pup's face really says it all.





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Helen Finlay,  and the Time Out Design Team.  CAS-ual Fridays is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run for 2 weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

2 comments :

  1. Aww, very sweet! The fur heart on the pup's chest is very cute. Perfect for the quote!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...