Sunday, June 14, 2020

My Crafty Weekend



Happy Sunday, and I am just starting to dig through the mess on my desk, from having been so crafty.

First up is a card using some MFT bears to play along with the MFT Color Challenge #143 and MFT Sketch Challenge #493.  My friends Kim and Tracey and I have decided to try to take these MFT bears on some adventures together, so I will be excited to see what they post also.  I am also linking this card up at Simon Says Monday Challenge: It's a Man Thing.







Next up is a challenge inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #439 and the colors at Just Add Ink #509 (can you see the yellow sprinkles in the background?).  I am also entering this at Seize the Birthday #192: All About Summer (because...Popsicles!!)







This next card is for my mom, who loves pandas, tap dancing and Broadway musicals.  I know that she will love this chorus line of dancing pandas, inspired by the challenge at Less is More #421: Borders.




This next card will be my final and third entry at Poppystamps #69: Clean and Simple challenge, my go to style of card making.  I chose to feature these adorable Whittle Mice in some bright and summery colors.  I am also entering this card at Just Us Girls #540: Frame It, CAS on Friday #182: Sunshine, Inkspirational #215: Yellow Paint and  Seize the Birthday #192: All About Summer.







Another birthday card for my stash, featuring the colors from Color Throwdown #597.





How about a bunch of cute dogs all squeezing together for the sake of friendship?  I am entering this card at Inky Paws #125, Cupcake Inspirations #495: Friendship, and Just Us Girls #540: Frame It.






Last but not least, a card inspired by the challenge at Stay Crafty with Hero #10: Build a Scene,  Seize the Birthday #192: All About Summer (we always go to the fair in the summer), and SOSS #162: T is for Technique (ink blending).






Thanks for Visiting

29 comments :

  1. OH my goodness...so many incredible and fabulous cards Joyce. So hard to find a favorite, they are all my favorite!!! From the sweet dogs to those fabulous and fun balloons and your adorable polar bears too...so much fun playing with them with you and Tracey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it's nice to see the Hero Arts fair kit come out for a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to Tracey and Kim's cards after seeing this cute bear card! Awesome summertime cards for Seize the Birthday, and a sweet mouse card for Inkspirational. Those dogs - so cute with their colourful accessories! And what a wonderful fair card for us at Snarky. You are so craftily productive! I did get a good way through a book today... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were really on a creative roll! So many fun cards and I loved how you used the throwdown colors for the balloon birthday card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a lot of creative cards. Love them all. Those popsicles look yummy. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy lady I love them all, when you put your mind to it you pump out so many fun cards. Love your Polar Pals card, I may get my done yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your puppy Friendship card. Very creative just coloring highlighted areas. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope you come join us again!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great collection of designs! Love the bold balloons against the white backdrop. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many cute cute cards! Love the polar bears!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing set of pretty cards! I love all of your designs! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm envious of all your good work, Joyce. I haven't done much crafting lately and I'm missing it although part of it is that no challenge has really inspired me. Translate: No Mojo. You on the other hand have made so many wonderful cards this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful designs! I really love those cute dogs on the card you entered for our friendship theme. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous array of cards! Love each and every one of them, in particular the popsicles - I always like clean and simple cards with a bit of fun thrown in for good measure x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those adorable gang of mice are delightful Joyce! Lovely card; thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! What a super collection of makes today, I stopped by via the LIM challenge blog but all your makes are terrific

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fabulous spread of cards Joyce. Icy poles are a perfect fit for summer and the colours! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many gorgeous cards and I love them all! Love those MFT bears! Your framed creation is so perfect for the JUGS challenge this week, thanks for sharing it! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your puppy card is just so cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I love how you just added touches of color to the dog tags and aprons! It's brilliant and a super easy way to add subtlety. Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Paws. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You've been one very busy and extremely productive crafter!!! (Send some mojo my way, ok? LOL!) Love them all but especially thank you for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A fabulous collection of cards. Those pandas are just so cute! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  23. A feast for the eyes here Joyce! I love your dancing pandas, thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow girlfriend! You have been a busy crafter! They are all great, but the pupper card for the Inky Paws challenge is my fav! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are all amazing! You certainly were busy! Thanks for playing along with CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loads of awesome cards! I have found it hard to be crafty lately, it’s not that I lack mojo, but the heat makes me go slower. Fantastic fun mice card for Inkspirational, thanks for joining our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You created stunning cards.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super collection of creations!
    Thanks for sharing your technique and playing along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Smiling at that row of pandas and oh gosh those cute colorful whittle mice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...