Sunday, June 7, 2020

My Crafty Weekend



Another crafty weekend is ending, and I am here to post what I have created. 

I finally pulled out Ellen Hutson Subbing in and created this punny card.  Of course my first submarine has to be yellow. I am entering it at Addicted to Stamps and More #392: Make Your Mark, Just Add Ink #508: Just Add "F" (fish) and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make Your Own Background.






While my stamps and markers were out, I made a second card, and I am entering this card at all the same challenges above.





Next up is a card made with ray of sunshine patterned papers and a new (I think) die from MFT called Say Hello.  I am entering this card at Just Us Girls #539: Sunshine and The Paper Players #494: Sunshine and Rainbows.






Advancing the clock out to winter, I am entering my next card at Lawn Fawnatics #78: Create a Scene, Addicted to Stamps and More #392: Make Your Mark, and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make Your Own Background.





I hope you are laughing at this next card, because I laughed when I made it.  I can think of a number of people I could send this card to.  I am entering this card at Color Throwdown 596, Inkspirational #214: Funny Sentiments and Addicted to Stamps and More #392: Make Your Mark.







Last of all, a CAS birthday card that I am entering at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Masculine.




Thanks for Visiting


20 comments :

  1. Of course your first submarine should be yellow! In fact, all submarines could be yellow (unless they're pink, showing my love of Cary Grant and Operation Petticoat). Your sunrays patterned paper would have come in very handy for a card I made yesterday! I <3 your skating mice, and your punny chickens! And finally, those streamers on your masculine card are so very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute cards Joyce, love the little submarine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super cute cards! Love your ray of sunshine you used for your JUGS card! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have certainly been on a creative roll! The old bird card made me smile and it was a fun take on the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fun cards for the 'F' challenge. I love the bright fun colours that you've used and the fish and other sea creatures are gorgeous. Love them both. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all wonderful, Joyce. I did get a kick out of the chicken one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute chicken card. love how you used the colors. thanks for linking up to CTD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a successful crafting weekend you've had. I love all of your cards. Such fun images, & beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow all great cards - fun, colourful and all make me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun and adorable, Joyce. Thankyou for joining in with the JAI Challenge. D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all adorable but the submarine does win my heart - so cute and perfect for fun fishy cards!! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a busy time you’ve had and all your cards are beautiful! I love the submarines and underwater scenes you’ve created for each -so cute and fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That birthday card with chicken is simply hilarious. ‘Old bird’ placed inside a thinking bubble is so original and fun. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness...so much fun here. I love your under the sea cards, just too darn cute and those ice skating mice are simply adorable. Love your sweet chickens too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your sublime sub and the fishies, so cute! Once again so many card for so many challenges. I especially love that you made the card with the chickens you were showing me when we zoomed last weekend--so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous collection of cards! I love the sunshine paper and the way you continued the pattern into the diecut of your sentiment - very clever. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful cards, all of them! I really love that bold and cheery hello card. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW--Joyce! You have been busy! I love all your cards. SO creative! I love how you used the patterned paper and then cut the sentiment from it, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really great cards!! Love those ice skating mice

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the skating mice! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...