Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Time Out #164...Reminder...Party Like There's No Manana








There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by the photo above.  Here is a bigger picture of the photo.




I was inspired by that adorable rainbow pinata cake topper.  Lucky for me, I just got some stamps and dies from Concord & 9th that were perfect for this challenge.  I die cut the pinata from my card front, and placed strips of cardstock stamped with a fringe stamp in colors that matched the photo.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Sathya, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge. Stamplorations is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.

This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

6 comments :

  1. such fun card and how fab you had the die. Love the way you have placed the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too darn cute....you totally nailed this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect piñata! And perfect for the photo inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cutie Joyce and I would love to party like there was no manana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, I am late to the commenting party, but I just had to tell you how much I love this card. Your pinata is so adorable, and I love the little images of what's inside. The sentiment is perfecto!!! Great take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...