Saturday, November 30, 2019

Your Day Will Be Very Happy



I must admit that it seems a little bit strange to be posting a card, after 26 days of focusing on tags, and yet, here I am with 2 cards for CAS(E) this Sketch #349.

My daughter needed a birthday card for a friend who likes cats.  After rejecting the card on the right as "looks too much like a flag", I made another one with colors more to her liking.  One for her, and one for my stash.




Here is a closer look at the original card.



And the second one I made.





It is not too late to play along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Here is the link, and it will be open until Dec. 6.


Thanks for Visiting

2 comments :

  1. Love both of your sweet cards, your crystal ball reading cat is just too darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable! Of course you had me at fortune-telling cat. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...