Thursday, November 7, 2019

Guest Designer CAS(E) This Sketch #347...Hello





I am so very excited to be playing along as the Guest Designer at this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.  The sketch is a fun one, and a throw back to an older sketch.  I missed playing along the first time, so am happy to join in this week and also provide some inspiration.

I stamped and selectively colored the Hero Arts Mail Jumble stamp, then cut out a portion using a stitched rectangle die.  I built the rectangle up with several layers of red card stock, and then inlaid it back into my card front (at a jaunty angle).   I cut my sentiment from more red card stock using the PTI Swoosh die, and then laid straight across the card.

It took me quite a while to think of this design, but once I had it, the card was very quick to make and would be really easy to replicate.  In my mind, that's classic CAS design, my favorite style.




I hope you play along with CAS(E) this Sketch this week.


Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. Joyce it is always such a treat to be playing cards with you again... thanks for joining the team this week, and what a darling card you've made!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun! Love the colouring of the main panel and the addition of the red. Congrats on the guest gig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you!! Congrats on guesting Joyce, your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GD spot! Love the fun HA image and the swoosh die cut is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your GD role and what a lovely card you've designed! I need to check out this jumbled mail stamp!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce... absolutely fabulous use of Hero's background stamp! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABulou card....just love those stamps!!! Congrats on your GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sentiment paired with the mail stamp - congratulations on guest designing this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...