Tuesday, November 19, 2019

CASology Week #356...Faith





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is FAITH.  I thought of dogs, and how they are always faithful friends.  I know my dog is!  I used this as an opportunity to add to my stash of pet sympathy cards--always good to have around, as I never feel like making them when there is a specific dog in need.

I kept my card really simple with 1 image, and simple sentiment and a bit of die cut stitching over the lower third of my card.







Now it's your turn.  How does FAITH inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the our Guest Designer  and the CASology design team.  Our sponsor this week is STAMPlorations.




Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. Lovely sympathy card, Joyce! Your stitching is the perfect accent, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect pet sympathy card. They can be as difficult to make as those for people, I think. Great to have one for when you need it - and let's hope it can stay in your stash a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect pet sympathy card....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitching adds so much interest! This is terrific Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know what you mean about pet sympathy cards--so hard to make! This one is so sweet--love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thoughtful of you to send pet sympathy cards, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS perfection, Joyce! I love the way the sentiment fits so perfectly in the stitched lines.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...