Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Time Out #123...Reminder...Thank You




There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is:





I chose to use Scarlet Jewel as my 1 color.  I stamped a bunch of Altenew Painted Flowers all over a piece of card stock, then cut out a rectangle in the center to create a frame for my sentiment. 





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is  Joanna, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  Happy Little Stampers is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. That is a gorgeous background and I do like how you broke it up with the white frame-lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this!! Very pretty Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Joyce ... the delicate lines of the blooms contrast beautifully with the bold red sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I wasn't disappointed going through your posts, Joyce. I saw lots of wonderful tags with critters and snowmen etc, and cards like this one that are so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Joyce! Love your choice for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this design and the floral image was perfect to create a background. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background you created. At first I thought the rectangle had been masked. Love the placment of the sentiment on top of the white panel and over the edges. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...