Tuesday, November 13, 2018

CASology Week #321...Glass




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is GLASS.

I made this card while Jacquie was visiting me, and used her MFT Martini Time stamp set.  I reinforced the sense of 'tipsy' by tilting the glass as well as using the impression plate with all those dizzying circles.




Now it's your turn.  How does GLASS inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)


Our Guest Designer is Sandie.


Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. I do love how you use the emsosed background, looks amazing and great to be GD with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the master at pairing embossing folders with images, Joyce. The circles add such great movement and texture to this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Perfect CAS. Love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous texture, Joyce ... that single glass image is so crisp, fresh and CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You're right - the tilt and the circles totally bring out the tipsy feel! I need to go dig out this stamp set immediately...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swirls in the background are fun, this is terrific Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! Love the circle embossing with the "tipsy" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...