Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Time Out #122...Reminder...Home is Where the Cat Hair...





There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is a photo challenge where we have this photo to inspire you.





I was inspired by the color scheme of white, grey and red, the texture on the white blanket and the cat.  Instead of a white cat on a white blanket, I went with a red cat on a grey pillow.  Easier to see on the card, I think.



And, what do you think of our new badges?  Jenny has redesigned our blog and badges, and I just love this new look.

Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Mughda, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  Altenew is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. Super to echo the relief in that blanket! And your cat is a super cute one... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.....can you believe I hadn’t even seen the cat in this photo until you mentioned it!! Isn’t that amazing....this is why I just love photo challenges....how our eyes pick out different things. And the pattern on the duvet....how could I miss that!! Perfect for the embossing like you have done. Totally inspired and I am laughing at myself now for missing the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! The sentiment on this card cracks me up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha ... so fun, Joyce ... love that white on white background ... really makes that cute cat pop! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your die cut cat! How does Sherlock feel about this card?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo I really love that embossed background - fabulous for your fabulous red feline. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...