Tuesday, August 25, 2015

PTI August 2015 Blog Hop




If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post with exciting news, please click here.

Today, I am playing along with the Papertrey August Blog Hop.  We were given this photo as inspiration.


Although it is still summer here in San Diego and will feel like summer basically the rest of the year, this picture made me think of fall.  Warm fall colors and fuzzy sweaters in particular.  I pulled out an older fall set, Autumn Acorns, and stamped a panel of leaves inspired by the colors in the photo.


After my stamping was done, I die cut the word 'happy' and then stacked it up and inlaid the stack back into my stamped panel.  I stamped 'anniversary' from Everyday Happiness and I was done. Both my siblings have anniversaries around Labor Day weekend, so this card will go off to one of them in a week of so.

Enjoy the rest of the hop.


Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. Love all your gorgeous stamping Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!l you nailed the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Joyce the colours are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours on those wonderful overlapped leaves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card, Joyce! I love your inlaid die cut sentiment with your beautiful leaves! One of your siblings is going to be very happy to get this card, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colors, pretty design, pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Joyce! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and stunning - I love the colors of Fall and you have captured them completely on this amazing card -love how you die cut the word happy - adds so much texture and dimension to this beautiful card!! SO well done!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Joyce ... fabulous autumnal colours ... I do love a beautiful camoflaged word ... and this is exactly that ... beautiful!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty leaf panel, Joyce, and the camoflaged die cut is nestled in perfectly! Autumn colours and fuzzy sweaters...you're describing our weather and clothing to a 't.' I need more fuzzy sweaters, though...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...