Sunday, June 10, 2012

Paper Dolls June Challenge



I am hosting this month's Paper Dolls Challenge.  Please head on over to The Paper Dolls to learn more.

The challenge is: 

Make a project using something(s) you have received from another crafter. 

Here are the cards I posted:

 



Click here to learn more about the challenge, and to see who gave me what for these cards.  

I hope you will join us and play along.  


Supplies Used (PTI):
Get Well Soon:
Stamps:  Communique Sentiments
Paper:  White, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy
Other:  Memory Box Flower die, Parisian Lace Doily, Lined IP, Memory Box Window Box Die

Birthday:
Stamps:  On the Farm, Crackle
Paper:  Rustic, Canyon Clay, Kraft, Smokey Shadow
Other:  Chicken Wire IP, Banner Border Die, On the Farm Die


Thanks for Visiting 

11 comments :

  1. Oh my Joyce, both a these cards are fantastic. Those tulips are so so sweet. Lucky you still having some in your stash. I have to admit that the Chicken Wire Impression Plate looks awesome. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, the first card is so beautiful!! I love the colors of flowers you chose, they are not traditional, which makes them so beautiful! I love how you stamped the crackle on the cows in the second card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce this is really pretty! I love all the colorful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fab cards Joyce, I love the die cut tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, I love these cards! Those tulips are darling and I love the CAS cows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool!! love em both..the flowers on the first one are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool!! love em both..the flowers on the first one are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce, these are fantastic! I love the color schemes for each one, and the tulip diecuts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I better get to CASE'ng as I just love that cow card...and I just happen to have that IP! Love the three colors you chose for the cow card and those tulips are so pretty in the pretty window box. Great job and a wonderful idea for a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say these both are my two new favorites of yours , love them both. Now I want the impression plate and the crackle die. Is that challenge just for your group or anyone welcome to play. Love these Joyce !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, you must be sick of me by now but I had to tell you that i love these cards. And your challenge is such a great idea!! I need to get started on it. I will try to step away from the computer and go to my stamping desk now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...