Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hexie Fun



I got my PTI package in record time for me--one week from release--and had a bit of time to play with the hexagons.  Such fun.  I made a quick card, which I decided to turn into an anniversary card, because I learned I missed my sister-in-law's anniversary as I was sorting out my hexagons.  So, this card will be popped into the mail on Monday.  I also forgot that there is a video and a color planning download, and I will definitely take a look at both of those before my next hexagon card.  At any rate, these hexagons are pretty easy to mess around with, even without any instructions.



Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Happy Hexagons, Think Big Favorites
Paper:  White, Kraft
Ink:  Kraft, Terracotta Tile, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado
Other:  Hexagon Cover Plate


Thanks for Visiting

14 comments :

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Joyce. I love what you did with those hexagons. What a great anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!!
    Love the colors...
    and thanks for the reminder about the color chart! ;)
    Isn't this set fabulous?
    So easy to make a quick, simple card...
    love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job with the hexagons--love the colors and patterns you used! Great idea for an anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of color on the kraft and the placement of all the hexagons. I'm sure they will love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the hexagons! Love all the different bits of pattern and colour, a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Joyce! I'm anxious to get mine out and start creating. Isn't it wonderful that Nicole is so good to us by supplying us with a color planning pdf? She rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh, those little hexagons are just too adorable! Really makes the perfect anniversary card, so beautiful. I love the colors and the designs that are stamped on each one. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This set looks like it would be a lot of fun to play with. I love the mix of colors you chose against the kraft base!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How you think up all these neat ideas for cards Joyce, I will never know! I love those hexagons in both corners and it doesn't look like you need any help with that color chart at all! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JEALOUS!! LOVE this card!!!! So hoping my order is here today.. had to order late due to crazy web problems and my bunco night.. think it will be here today.. now I gotta ink this set right up! :) and the dot set! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup. Really have to get those hexagons...

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo love all those colourful patterns against the Kraft!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...