Friday, June 1, 2012

More Pocket Cards


I am really loving the Pocket Card technique as explained by Heather in this week's Make it Monday #68.  I broke out my newest Heart 2 Heart stamp set to make a couple more pocket cards.

This first card is a case of one of the cards Melissa showed during the release week.


Here is the insert:




I kept the same color scheme for my second card (Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse), but changed things up a little bit  and turned it into a birthday card.  Since buying Birthday Bash Sentiments the other day, I can't seem to help using a bit of it on every birthday card.  How did I never even know about this stamp set before now?



Here is the insert:




Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Heart 2 Heart, Birthday Bash Sentiments
Paper:  White, 2009 Bitty Dot Basics, Simply Chartreuse Pattern Pack
Other:  Twine, rhinestones


Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. These are great...love the message leading you to pull the insert out!!
    Your colour choice is so fresh and summery too.
    Need to check out the video on this cards :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce I love them both especially the colours! On your second card I think using the dial on the insert is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using that dial stamp on the inside of the card was so smart! How did you think of it? What a cute card, love the cheery colors and it would be such fun to pull out that cute insert with the sentiment. This is a really cute one Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Joyce! I love how you used the telephone receiver to make the border on the inside card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are so sweet. Love the one with the gingham. The colors you used are so pretty together. Love the insides of both. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!! love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce, both of these cards are just too adorable!!!! Love the colors and love that stamp set, but still have not used mine, thanks for the inspiration. Just so sweet and perfect for a birthday greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Joyce! You are going to make me put that phone set in my cart aren't you? These are adorable!! Love the colors and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabbo! I love both creations. The one with the gigham is especially fab. The colors you have used are so fresh and perky. Both cards make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous, Joyce! So fun and bright! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Love the colors you use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Great color combinations - so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pocket cards really are a cute idea and I love those telephones! Must get my paws on some of those. :) Birthday Bash Sentiments is awesome isn't it? It's one of the first PTI sets I bought and I use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I LOVE your pocket cards!! Love the color combo too Joyce!!
    have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...