Tuesday, May 3, 2022

CASology Week #403...Botanical

 





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is BOTANICAL.   There are so many different ways to go with this cue word.  I am in need of replenishing my stash of sympathy card (unfortunately), and I always think a simple botanical image or texture works well for this kind of card.

I pulled out some Botanical stamps from Paper Smooches (still miss that sweet company) and got to work.





While I had my supplies out and creative sympathy thoughts going, I made a few more cards.  It's always good to be prepared with sympathy cards, as I typically don't feel like making them right when I need them.












Now it's your turn.  How does BOTANICAL inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer Elizabeth, and our design team.  



Thanks for Visiting





4 comments :

  1. Great set of sympathy cards, Joyce! Love the soft colors and fabulous texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Joyce! Love your sweet sympathy cards and that is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce... thanks so much for the the invite to guest this month! I miss Paper Smooches too. Love the simplicity of these sympathy cards. I struggle with sympathy cards. The simple embossing and pale blue sentiment is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...