Thursday, May 19, 2022

Playing with City Park Heroscape Stamps

 



I had some time this week and played around with Hero Arts City Park Heroscape stamps.  It also gave me a chance to see how different inks worked with the same stamps.  

I am entering this first card at The Paper Players #591:  House.  I am a huge collector of house and building stamps, so I knew I had to play along with this challenge.  This card is a nod to all those who live in a city, where their house is an apartment.  I am entering this card at Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May: Get Scrappy.  Sentiments are a great way for me to use up paper scraps.  I am also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Texture, and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Layer it Up.








Here is another version of a very similar card.  I made it an Anniversary card, in honor of the fact that today is my 26th wedding anniversary.   The trickiest part of this stamp set is the big solid stamp at the bottom of the card.  I am most happiest with the ink I used on this card, which is PTI New Leaf.

I am entering this card at the same challenges as the card above as well as Addicted to Stamps and More #429:  Any Occasion.







Thanks for Visiting








5 comments :

  1. What a fabulous CAS scene on both cards! I love the way you stamped the various layers and used colour to add depth to your card. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this design. I would love to recreate it, on my way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this gorgeous city scene your created! Your cards are very creative and perfect for our challenge this week! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, Joyce! Such a sweet scene you created. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness....these are simply over the top amazing! Absolutely fabulous city scapes!! Can't wait to play with these at your house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...