Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Time Out #180...Reminder...Curl Up




There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by these words:  


"In the winter she curls up around a good book and dreams away the cold"


I was inspired by the idea of curling up with a good book, and made a card using sponsor stamps Newton's Nook Book Club.  My card is very simple...I used the image of sweet Newton curled up asleep on a pile of books--I didn't even have to do any masking--and then I colored everything with Copic markers.

 





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Bobby and the Time Out Design Team.  Newton's Nook Designs is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting





5 comments :

  1. Newton is so perfectly coloured, love him on his pile of books. And after I do my pickup from the library tomorrow, that will be about the size of my TBR pile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce your colouring on the kitty is amazing! You need to show me the ways of colouring the stripes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image, and your coloring is awesome, as always. I love the little white accents too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card...love your adorable kitty and your coloring, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...