Tuesday, May 3, 2016

CASology Week #196: Move




This is my second post today.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post, please click here.

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is
Move.  I thought of all the stamps I have for things that move--like cars, buses, trucks, airplanes, butterflies--the list goes on.  But, I have a lot of friends who seem to be moving house lately, so I went with that interpretation.  This card already has an intended destination to a friend in the midst of a move.


I used images from PTI Topiary Trio and a sentiment from Putting Down Roots.



Now, it's your turn.  How does Move inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.


Joyce (that's me)

Guest Designer: Janet

We are sponsored this week by Cindy B. Designs

Thanks for Visiting

19 comments :

  1. Perfect take on this cue card!! I love the delicate background of your card - the perfect highlight for this sweet tree!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design, Joyce! I love that you chose this 'sweet spot' for the Topiary Trio, and your color combo is so pretty! Fabulous take on the cue card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for someone moving! I love that Topiary Trio and always forget to use it! Beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely!!! The embossed white background looks fantastic with that Topiary!! I have that stamp and have NEVER used it. Makes me want to get it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Jen were on the same page ... both very cute and clever!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect CAS card Joyce, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet new home card. Love your topiary and that incredible background, a perfect pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great inspiration card for the word, Joyce! I love the idea of a plant for a new home card and that e/f was the perfect choice!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is simply super cute, Joyce!!!! Such a great idea to use the little topiary tree for a new home card and so clever to do a new home card for the 'move' cue card!!!! Love the EF for some lovely texture on the bg!!!! Really cute!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really must use my embossing folders more...love the texture this adds and the sweet little topiary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect housewarming card! The topiary with its 'roots' will help make your friend feel right at home. Beautiful embossed background too. Really lovely. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great CAS-card and I love that embossed background! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how there's so much fabulous interest on your topiary and on the texture-y background, Joyce ... such great detailing and still so deliciously CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your friends will adore your topiary card, Joyce, especially with that fabulous textured background! Welcoming and wonderful!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that topiary stamp - it's so darn cute! Perfect new home card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joyce, I adore this card! I have always wanted a topiary plant like that for my front porch...this is a perfect image for someone moving to a new home! And, you know I must comment on your lovely dry-embossed background...classy and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an elegant card, Joyce! That subtle embossing is perfect! I am sure your friend will be delighted to receive this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...