Tuesday, May 10, 2016

ColourQ #341....Happy Anniversary



If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.

Check out these new colors this week.  I love them.  I decided to use some of my WPlus9 inks--Flamingo, Miami Spice and Sweet Gelato.  I also used PTI Kraft.


I stamped butterflies from PTI Beautiful Butterflies and Beautiful Butterflies Layers.  I did tone on tone stamping, and the layers are a little hard to see, but trust me, they are there.



I am also entering this card at Just Us Girls #342 where the challenge word is 'BUTTERFLY' and Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Embossing.




Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.


Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. Love those PTI butterflies and the textured background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterflies and the textured background is lovely....gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful butterflies and that you've got them going over the edge, Joyce!!!! The little ones you added are so pretty and the texture of the dry embossing is wonderful!!!! Lovely card!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you really are good in working with given colours and making such beautifu cards every time! Love the sizes of the butterflies and the design! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet butterflies and I have to say I LOVE the colors in this new challenge!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your design layout and those gorgeous colors, Joyce. Those little bitty kraft butterflies add that extra something that makes the card perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty butterflies in this week's colours and the tiny butterflies in kraft are a fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, this is beautiful!! Love the little kraft butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow. This is so gorgeous. The colors are perfect for those bold butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love that set and should get it out more often. Love your pretty design, such a fantastic way to show off the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Joyce ... those tone on tone butterflies are so lovely ... and there's such a great sense of movement from the tiny kraft ones fluttering about! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stamping and great embossing. I love the way you did that and I love butterflies! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful combination of colors and this card is flutteringly beautiful!! Love the perfect placement of those gorgeous butterflies!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...